- Wednesday, April 7th - Slow Food BU Potluck in Sargent College (635 Commonwealth Ave.), Room 218
- Throughout April - Sustainable Food Films: free film screenings throughout April thanks to Whole Foods.
- April 9-11th - Down:2:Earth - Sustainable Living Expo at the Hynes Convention Center
- Wednesday, April 14th - Screening of "The Garden" thanks to the Harvard Food Literacy Project
- Saturday, April 17th - Slow Food Founder Carlo Petrini at Tufts School of Nutrition *CANCELLED and to be rescheduled*
- Sunday, April 18th - Slow Food Founder Carlo Petrini at Harvard University *CANCELLED and to be rescheduled*
- April 19th-23rd - Earth Week at BU, with various events sponsored by us, BU, and BU's Green Groups
- April 23rd-24th - SlowFest. Check out the local food vendors that will be present.
Saturday, April 3, 2010
There is a lot going on this month! For more details, look at our calendar.